313-350z or 370z

Vdue

Looks pretty tidy, hard to tell from photos though. It's possibly due a service mind, 2009 car with 3 Nissan services, you might be able to get them to knock the price of a Nissan service off the bill if that's the case. ;)

Looks pretty tidy, hard to tell from photos though. It's possibly due a service mind, 2009 car with 3 Nissan services, you might be able to get them to knock the price of a Nissan service off the bill if that's the case. ;)

I got him to send over some pics of the interior specifically door pull and drivers side seat edge. Both pretty immaculate. Going to take a closer look on Sat.

Next service is due in October apparently.

only down side I can see there (apart from above comments) - its not got connect premium

Sorry for being an arse but what is connect premium exactly? Is this the touch screen GTR nav head?

I got him to send over some pics of the interior specifically door pull and drivers side seat edge. Both pretty immaculate. Going to take a closer look on Sat.

only down side I can see there (apart from above comments) - its not got connect premium

Sorry for being an arse but what is connect premium exactly? Is this the touch screen GTR nav head?

connect premium is the upgraded sat nav touch screen, post code search, hard drive for music etc

Hi mate have you had a look at mine for sale? It's storm white 10 plate with connect premium

Hi Jay,

Yes, I did see and it is a really nice example. Looks stunning btw.

It's just a case of being over our particular budget. We were originally looking at late 350's with a budget of 12-13 and due to a lack of good low mileages ones around we then started to look at early 370's instead so the current one at £17K is right at the top end already tbh. If we did have more then we'd have been in contact already.

Good luck with the sale Jay.

Cheers,

Chris

connect premium is the upgraded sat nav touch screen, post code search, hard drive for music etc

Thanks ioneabee.

Are you implying the standard nav doesn't have post code search then? Was this nav an option on 09 cars or only 10 onwards?

No problems mate. Yeh the normal 09 cars do not have the post code search or the hard drive for music like ioneabee said. It does make the difference if am honest.

Blimey. That's pretty basic sat nav then? I didn't realise. Almost unusable in today's day and age.

Even a much older car we also have with an Audi Head unit has a postcode search.

Thanks for the info will bear it in mind.

Well you never know if we get top money for the Missus Cooper S might be in touch but not looking good currently.

There is a big difference between the 09 sat nav and the connect premium. Better quality user interface and more options.

Thanks Will. After seeing some images of the two I can see the res is hugely improved. The big thing for us is the post code bit.

Seems a bit daft to have a sat nav that you can't put a destination postcode into!