Rota PWRs :D

morgs

Apologies to Mitz (CS) for the delay in this thread, but I love these wheels so much I wanted to make sure they got the pictures they deserved! Through a combination of crap weather, lack of time and lack of a decent camera, this is well overdue.

I actually got these back at the end of February, but Japfest was the perfect time to show them off. So with the help of Buster & CeeJay's photography, here are a few snaps:

jp2_zpsaa4cb3fc.png

IMG_2974_zpsf043bf45.jpg

To anyone who has dealt with Mitz before, the following will come as no surprise and if you haven't then you should! He had the patient of a saint with me, in answering all the (many) questions I had, regarding the wheels and suspension. When I had a setback at the end of last year, when I was about to give the go ahead, he was so understanding. All worked out in the end though and when I ordered the wheels, they were with my fitter faster than a speeding bullet. So thanks again Mitz, 2 1/2 months on and I'm still in love with them!

Details of the wheels in this thread: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/64307-new-rota-pwr-wheels-from-cougar-store-now-available/ but for anyone using the search, they are Rota PWR in Steel Grey, 19", 9.5" front, 10" rear, ET20, fitted with Falken 453 245/25/19 front, 275/35/19 rear. Lowered on Meister-R coilovers.

• Like 1

Nice wheels mate, I had a nose at these when I was on the stand.

You also managed to get a pic of my misses in the first photo (no, not the guy in the blue jacket haha!) she's talking to him :)

Cheers fella. Just had a browse through your build thread, impressive work so far!

Haha, blame your mate Buster, that was his photo! Looks like she wrapped up better than my missus who was shivering by mid afternoon!

They look great, Dave, they suit your Zed perfectly... B)

Cheers mate. I'd just like to say, DO NOT talk to this man if you value your wallet. He is adept in the art of persuading you to empty it on shiny new things ;)

• Like 1

Cheers fella. Just had a browse through your build thread, impressive work so far!

Haha, blame your mate Buster, that was his photo! Looks like she wrapped up better than my missus who was shivering by mid afternoon!

Thanks mate, car is getting there slowly :)

Hmm, will have to have a word with Buster for taking photos of my misses haha!!!

• 2 weeks later...