Words fail me..........

Humpy

Wow, blown away by all of the really nice comments. Please stop with the doughnut thing though, as my waistline is ever increasing (not serious about that comment, keep them coming)

It's all down to Keyser and Bob, they are the real brains (no, that's not right), brawn behind it all. I just love helping out and giving abuse where it's needed.

All are welcome to pitch in to help keep the mini on schedule, the deadline is ever looming closer (26th July) and there is still so much to do. The Shed is open every weekend for those that want to come and join in (not this weekend coming though as we are going to Wales, yippee can't wait).

Thanks again guys, see you soon :thumbs:

Edited by Mrs Keyser

Just saw this thanks everyone for the kind words :thumbs:

Humpy - you earned that beer in Wales ;)

@ Level 7 Boss - It's my garage nicknamed the "Zed Shed" see - http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/52595-if-you-build-it-they-will-come-update-26th-jan/

Me and Buster "Bolt" Bob we occasionally help out fellow petrol heads if we can :thumbs:

Awesome, so that's what it is. May have to stop by one day.

Right then, what about the second weekend in June. Setup the ranch with tool and we'll be there. Well I will for sure. Chris and Kim will of course need to confirm this so don't all turn up when if they're not ready :lol:

Over to you to confirm :thumbs: