making a sig on here

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Open an account on www.photobucket.com (its free)

2. upload your sig jpeg file

3. copy the img address that will appear in the 3rd box down under your sig has loaded

4. Then go back to 350z site and click on update sig

5. In the box where you can type in the sig section paste your img code address...

6. Then click update

Then presto you got your sig like mine :thumbs:;)

Make sure sizing of sig is correct too otherwise moderators get the hump :blush:

Correct. Notice where yours is hosted at the moment Zedrush ;)

I went round trying to spot sig pictures that were above 500x100 and resized them all, and re-hosted on my photobucket account so people wouldnt notice the difference (im generous like that you see :) ) - im hosting half a dozen or more :lol:

Feel free to put it on your photobucket now if you like :)

Correct. Notice where yours is hosted at the moment Zedrush ;)

I went round trying to spot sig pictures that were above 500x100 and resized them all, and re-hosted on my photobucket account so people wouldnt notice the difference (im generous like that you see :) ) - im hosting half a dozen or more :lol:

Feel free to put it on your photobucket now if you like :)

Huh thought mine was the correct size as Mike said he was happy I kept within limit :wacko:

I think it was something like 110 tall or something - the original will still be on your photobucket account.

I had a session of checking the properties for all sig pics and resizing for people - thought it was easier than just loking mean and asking people to change :blush:

Dont take any notice of what Mike says about sig pic sizes :lol: HOW WIDE MIKE?? ;):lol:

It is a nice pic though B)

I think it was something like 110 tall or something - the original will still be on your photobucket account.

I had a session of checking the properties for all sig pics and resizing for people - thought it was easier than just loking mean and asking people to change :blush:

Dont take any notice of what Mike says about sig pic sizes :lol: HOW WIDE MIKE?? ;):lol:

You need to get out more :p;)

Secret Sig Police :headhurt:

hey ihave mad my sig on photo bucket, and it is a jpg, when i copy it to here, it says it needs to me a jepg, or gif image, any ideas ?

Copy the img code(3rd box under the picture you uploaded) from photoshop album in a box that is similar to this in the signature update section..

Instead of typing a signature paste the img code :thumbs:

Then click save or update sig then go to the testing section and see if it works

Dont worry I was getting welll confused when I did mine but someone helped me the same way ;)

you need to enter this into yuor profile signature section

img

remove the spaces after the img and it should work.

please make sure you signature picture is no bigger than 100 pixels high x 500 pixels wide :)

please make sure you signature picture is no bigger than 100 pixels high x 500 pixels wide :)

*cough* hypocrit *cough* ;)

If anyone is wondering why your quote buttons have disspeared on any posts Mike has replied to, scroll a couple of feet to the right and you'll find em. :lol:

But the pics worth it though! :teeth:

still no luck, still saying pic needs to be jpeg or gif, i have copied the third box down, lol, still no luck ?

okay you see where I am typing now that is where you paste the img code, try pasting the img code here now when you respond in this thread if it appears here thats all you need to do in your signature box. You dont upload the picture here just paste the img code. Give it a go here when you respond on this thread mate :thumbs:

Come on with the time and effort i have put into this, and me only being the youngest member, surely they can be a wee bit nice wit me, because come on the younger generation is the future, lol!.

Na seriously will see, what they say, took bloody ages though, lol !