Headlights with halo's

Razpulsedj

Hi all I've come across this pic of a 350z with single red halos in each picture, is there anywhere or anybody who can point me in the right direction for this kit or even someone that does it?

null_zpsf2a8d06f.png

I watched a video on YouTube where the halos could be red and then switched to white for driving

Thanks for any help

No one in the UK anymore, used to be 2 traders on here. They look amazing but will cost a small (large) fortune to send off to the states and back. Then theres the fight with customs about them already being yours and you're refusing to pay customs and duty on something you already owned etc etc...

Sorry to hi-jack this thread, but what bumper is that in the pic?

It's a replica of the Amuse kit that was designed originally for the 370Z.

I followed a thread on US forums which documented how a company developed a copy of the kit to fit the 350Z.

To be honest that angle in the pic is prolly the best one, if viewed from any other angle it looks a but gash in my opinion.

Thanks BulletMagnet, do you know the name of the company or a supplier?

Looks like VIS made a version of their own, possibly improved over the initial attempt by Strafe Auto

http://www.visracing.com/newcatalog/Nissan/350Z/2003-2008-Nissan-350Z-2Dr-Ams-Gt-Full-Kit.html

Here are the other angles, personally I find the rear just doesn't work, front is nice tho

http://gawkrab.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/nessen-forged-turbo-nissan-350z.html

Its a shame that,ive messaged Zleds and Cincity on facebook but no repl. really like the look of these. if im lucky to get my hands on a set of lights ill have a play

well, the 06+ headlights ain't cheap, so think long and hard before modding them ;)

Its a shame that,ive messaged Zleds and Cincity on facebook but no repl. really like the look of these. if im lucky to get my hands on a set of lights ill have a play

well, the 06+ headlights ain't cheap, so think long and hard before modding them wink.gif

it only the 06 ones that can have the mod? im 03, ill check breaker yards and have a play

well, the 06+ headlights ain't cheap, so think long and hard before modding them wink.gif

it only the 06 ones that can have the mod? im 03, ill check breaker yards and have a play

Good luck with finding some in a reasonable price bracket. Expect at least £400 for a pair if not a lot more!

^^^+1 on that

If you want that ironman arc reactor look then yes, it will have to be the 06+ lights.

Plus the projector lens on the newer ones seems bigger and lends it self better for demo eye effect too

Just been looking at the prices and bloody hell! Theres got to be someone out there at a breaker yard who i might be able to get a bargin from, on my last 206 i custom made some red halos for it which looked pretty sweet but with the 350z i want to do everything properly and not looked bodged

Pretty much a lot of headlight units in today's cars have some good tech inside them, so new or even second hand they're worth a bomb.

Think about it, what's going to break first in a collision alongside a bumper, the headlights. That's why they go for a premium.

Pretty much a lot of headlight units in today's cars have some good tech inside them, so new or even second hand they're worth a bomb.

Think about it, what's going to break first in a collision alongside a bumper, the headlights. That's why they go for a premium.

Yeah thats a good call, every car thats breaking or has damage has at least 1 light smashed

Theres always these lights if all else fails http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-Fairlady-Z-Z33-2003-2009-Angel-Eye-LED-Projector-HEADLIGHT-Black-NISSAN-/360420426401?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3A350+Z&hash=item53eabb42a1

Yeah thats a good call, every car thats breaking or has damage has at least 1 light smashed

Theres always these lights if all else fails http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/350Z-Fairlady-Z-Z33-2003-2009-Angel-Eye-LED-Projector-HEADLIGHT-Black-NISSAN-/360420426401?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Car+Make%3ANissan%7CModel%3A350+Z&hash=item53eabb42a1

Seen them in real life, just one thing I can say about those......NO

• Like 1

Theres always these lights if all else fails http://www.ebay.co.u...=item53eabb42a1

i can imagine mate, just a good base to start with modding light as it has the halos already, i changed the leds to red with my last car and looked great. saying that though these lights slightly tacky

:lol: don't like them BM.....?

Seriously avoid anything like that unless....

1) reduce the quality of lighting up the road

2) expect cheap quality and fitment issues

3) failure

4) they are horrible

I got 06 lights a couple of months ago, they are certainly not cheap but are well worth the £800 price tag that a pair go for second hand. They're around £1100 from the dealer each and the drivers side is on back order for a few months. I think Alex may have a couple of passenger sides in stock if you can source a drivers side.