Serious Mods Now.

raduv66

After being very lazy for the last couple of years and letting my local Albanians clean my old car for £5 @ pop i decided i didn't want then touching the Z. So clean the car today forgetting that now i have a conservatory on the back of the house the old hose isn't long enough.

So new mod for the Z a new 30m hoselock £15.48 delivered :D I'm in love with a car again and don't want anyone else touching her . Is that just a little sad :blush:

Edited by raduv66

I read the title as 'serious mood now' and thought I was in for a top quality rant :blush:

I was watching the guys at Tesco car wash give a new SLK a going over today, it was painful to witness the amount of swirls they must've put into the paintwork :scare:

I read the title as 'serious mood now' and thought I was in for a top quality rant :blush:

I was watching the guys at Tesco car wash give a new SLK a going over today, it was painful to witness the amount of swirls they must've put into the paintwork :scare:

yeah tis true but i hated last car so much i couldn't be bothered to clean it in fact in the three years i had it i was cleaned three times :blush: .Its nice to have a car again that i care about .

I think my local nissan garage think im bonkers. Took it in for the service and asked

"do you clean and valet the car when you are done?"

"yes sir all part of the service"

"ummm could you put a big note on the system please, don't clean it "

Told my boss and he asked if i can take his at the same time and they valet his instead

You don't live too far I will pay you £5 to do my car too :teeth:

Brave man :) how many swirls would you like in that Sir ;)

Have you seen my Zed ;)

Looks.sweet pictures ive seen on here B) that photoshop is a great tool hey ;)

hing is I bet the owner doesn't even known what paint swirls are, so they are just glad to get it back gleaming, it's not until direct sunlight that they will see the swirls.