New toys

bpmjames

Hey guys just ordered my berk hfcs and invidia true dual with rolled titanium lips. Cant wait to get it all fitted.

Thanks to tarmac for supplying it all.

Time to get rid of the japspeed k2

Jim

Sent from my GT-N8010 using Tapatalk HD

Jim,

When I got rid of my Japspeed which had a horrendous rattle at 1750rpm someone paid me more than £100 for it, even though I had a video of the rattle...

Worth a go for a few more £££ for future mods :thumbs:

The Invidia true dual replaces the y-pipe completely.

I did the switch from a K2 to an Invidia, and I could not with good conscience take money for the old K2, so I gave it away to a member on here ;)

I dont think ill be giving it away but i may put it on ebay instead of selling it here purely because id feel bad selling it to someone on here.

Was there a noticible difference in sound and drivability swapping from the japspeed to the gemini?

The Invidia true dual replaces the y-pipe completely.

I did the switch from a K2 to an Invidia, and I could not with good conscience take money for the old K2, so I gave it away to a member on here ;)

I dont think ill be giving it away but i may put it on ebay instead of selling it here purely because id feel bad selling it to someone on here.

Was there a noticible difference in sound and drivability swapping from the japspeed to the gemini?

In terms of sound, yes, became much better

In terms of drivability, I can't tell because I had my Zed UpRev'd before, which in my opinion made the most significant change in drivability by lifting the factory restrictions on the first three gears