HMM S2 EXIGE worth it????

Zedrush

Have you tries getting in and out of one of these things. Not very easy at all. Have heard that the suspension can wear out every 10k.

Looked into one myself but just isn't the slightest bit practical as a daily driver

My dad has an Exige S which we share for track duty. I would say that although you could use it as an everyday car, you probably wouldn't want to. It's extremely focussed - so not relaxing to drive at all - and it doesn't like bumpy surfaces. It is a fantastic track weapon though, and has brakes which make your eyes feel like they're being pulled out!

Reliability-wise the only thing that's gone wrong in the 10 months he's had it is the instrument cluster (replaced under warranty).

I haven't driven a standard Exige S2 but I'm told they're very peaky without the supercharger, and there's a big step in power when the variable valve timing takes over.

If you're worried you wouldn't fit in it, go and find an Elise or VX220 to try sitting in - they're pretty much the same inside.

Hmm maybe I should just buy another 350z then :dry:
MINE!!!!! :thumbs:

Lol you are a proper DEL BOY let me sort mine out first ;)

You've got him sussed dude :fishslap:

Meh!

Zedrush - lets swap ;)

Erm... What else do I get with the car ;)

Tim cheers for the info there mate ill go sit in one tomo, ill video it so you guys can comment if I look like a prat or not :thumbs:

I know of few used as daily drives.

Depends on job really as I am in a suit and just would not work well if you also dress up like a monkey.

If you are really interested in Exige then let me know and I may be able to get the history of the car..... Most are well know to the LoT or SELOC boys.

I know of few used as daily drives.

Depends on job really as I am in a suit and just would not work well if you also dress up like a monkey.

If you are really interested in Exige then let me know and I may be able to get the history of the car..... Most are well know to the LoT or SELOC boys.

Yeh id like that thanks :thumbs: