Blitz nur Spec exhaust

Gudzy

Blitz Nur spec y pipe back exhaust. As can be seen in the pictures it has had a repair but the welds all still solid. I think the centre pipe is a custom job as the silencer looks different to the one in the pictures I've seen. It required some adjustment to get this to fit, this could be because I had a K1 fitted before or it might just not be the greatest fit.

IMG_0721_zps0f7e05f5.jpg

IMG_0724_zpsba3add3c.jpg

IMG_0723_zps2804013f.jpg

A quick clip of what it sounded like can be found here. I have a pop charger, unsilenced decats and motordyne xyz with hfc along with the Blitz in this clip. I've since changed to a non-resonated cobra which is a lot louder.

Still got to be worth something even with the repair, these retail for more than £1000!

£200 collected from Halifax, West Yorkshire. Delivery will be £20 if that's required.

How much adjustment is needed do you think mate?

I'm not sure, I didn't fit it myself. It might have been my car rather than the exhaust as it was replacing a Japspeed K1 which are notorious for being a bad fit.

Got this exhaust on my car. Not sure if your is custom but that centre section is different to mine. Mines all stamped up by blitz. Check my sig for a video of mine fitted for a rough idea on sound.

Very good price for this.

Anybody knows how loud this exhaust compared to k1..? :)

I can answer that as I had a K1 before this.

This one was quite a bit quieter, especially in the cabin.

It only required a small adjustment but im not sure whether that was due to the vs rear end, with the price it is for sale for even if it needed a little adjustment to fit its still a good price

Edited by atkin666