Urgent help please

Shaun1982

Be careful though, some companies charge on volumetric weight (or something like that). Basically the size of the box you're sending aswell as the weight.

I tried posting a motorcycle petrol tank, that didn't weigh a lot, but as it was in a large box, I was getting stung on postage costs.

Fortunately the winning bidder (yes it was sold on eBay), lived locally! :thumbs:

I've used paisley freight Ian, thy wanted height,width,depth & weight so should be fine.

Next day delivery is £13.99 & £6.99 extra for insurance up to £100 took all that,paid & now I've just got a PayPal notification saying they've returned the full price but no idea why. :bang:

After I posted that I got an email lol. Something about they cancelled it because they can't offer the extra insurance on the item. Wasn't spelt well so I'm guessing at that :lol:

Just done it again without the extra insurance. I've used them loads of times in the past, very reliable :thumbs: