STP Petrol Injector Cleaner - Zed Safe?

Stutopia

Picked up some octane booster for the trip up north, just in case like. Halfords were throwing in the STP Petrol Injector Cleaner with it for a small discount, I like a deal, so got some. Before I chuck a load of this into a full tank, just wanted to check it was safe for Zeds?

I'm not that keen on the idea of putting anything other than super in the tank so wanted to be extra safe before the lump falls out into the road or some such disaster. Also is this going to fire loads of white smoke out the exhaust like I've seen red-ex do? I need to drive to work first thing and don't need a white cloud following me onto site.

Whilst I'm asking, anyone else used it? Snake oil? Any good? Search didn't reveal too many threads.

I've used the STP complete fuel system cleaner on every car I've had and had no ill effects.

I couldn't tell you if it done a great deal, but i'm sure it made my old Celica run smoother after use.

I tend to use it about 20k ish, so not often. And have only used it once on the Zed @ about 15k.

If you can keep an engine clean, why not.