How do I get hold of a service book?

sloutrou

Hi all,

Do you know who or where I could get hold of a brand new blank service book for my 350? For reasons I can't fathom, Nissan appear to have a partial service history held on their systems but I have no printed record whatsoever. Do I need to order one direct from Nissan, or are they available elsewhere? I have looked on eBay but there are quite a few different types.

Jez

It's a shame that Nissan don't hold a central database for situations such as this! The wife's Mazda stuff is all computerised, so if it ever gets lost you can pop into any dealer with the car and they can print off all the service history for you.

I don't know what sort of database Nissan keep, but when we bought a 2 year old Zed from a dealer in Chester with no service book they provided us with a new book and told us the car had been serviced at 12 months at main dealer in Chelmsford (name escapes me for now) but they refused to stamp the new book. Said that only the dealership that did the service could stamp it..

Pete

That's my problem, Nissan are aware that the car has previously been serviced by them during its' life, but I don't have a physical copy of any Nissan history so as far as a future buyer is concerned the car has only the history since I've owned it. I've since ordered a new service book from ZMANALEX and will be booking it in next month for a P3, fingers crossed they don't come back like they did last year with an estimate for £5,200 worth of work :scare: