Calling all GT4 owners without Nismo Bodykit

WoREoD

Could those of you with GT4 models with standard front bumper, please let me know if you have fitted to your car the front lower spoiler (part of the aero kit)?

Also, if you have, do you know if it was it fitted from new?

Thanks,

JohnK

Hmmmm :blink:

I've got a narrow (about 1 inch) plastic strip that runs the width of my front bumper. It this what you mean? It sits at the bottom of the bumper and I figured it was there to protect the bumper - i.e it gets scraped on speed bumps instead of the bumper?

Sounds better as part of an Aero Kit though, eh? :thumbs:

Just to double check - the bumper itself has a bottom lip but the aero kit part fits slightly in front of that (difficult to describe, but it definitely looks like an add-on as opposed to the bumper lip which is part of the bumper moulding, albeit painted black and not body colour!!).

Unfortuneately I've only got a poor quality pic or mine which is without.

However, if anyone can look its fairly obvious. Without it the bottom lip is part of the bumper moulding and usually has about an eigth of an inch of body colour sprayed along the top of the black vertical lip. With it, it is a fairly obvious clip on part that is immediately in front of the above lip.

The add-on air dam/spoiler sometimes appears on e-bay!