silver 350 on isle of skye

patto

Guest prescience

What were you doing on Skye, flying visit? Best mountains in the UK on Skye B) , not a great fan of Portree as a place though - how did you like it?

i was on skye for 2 days as part of a weeks touring holidays with 3 of my mates , i had left the 350 at home and was on my motor bike instead .

portree is ok , some nice pubs but dont try the fish and chip shop on the harbor . :thumbdown:

The North East is better for fish! But you need to have haddock as it tastes better and cod is full of worms. Fishermen don't eat cod so I don't either!

Skye is stunning. I might visit it soon!

Gun Metal Grey actually not silver!!! yep my car and got your card Patto this morning (Sun) thanks - when did you leave it?. Sorry didnt get to see you - I live in Portree (harbour) and hadnt used my car for a few days.

Had a quick look about this site looks great, and anyone wanting to come to Skye I have some 4 star serviced apartments I will offer a discount on to site members which I notice you can do on this site ill look inot that very soon! www.dunsgiath.com

Skye is Stunning!! and what dont you like about about Portree prescience? its lovely!

Guest prescience
Gun Metal Grey actually not silver!!! yep my car and got your card Patto this morning (Sun) thanks - when did you leave it?. Sorry didnt get to see you - I live in Portree (harbour) and hadnt used my car for a few days.

Had a quick look about this site looks great, and anyone wanting to come to Skye I have some 4 star serviced apartments I will offer a discount on to site members which I notice you can do on this site ill look inot that very soon! www.dunsgiath.com

Skye is Stunning!! and what dont you like about about Portree prescience? its lovely!

Your apartments look very nice - could you PM me some prices since it was bad timing in Portree really; we'd made a special trip over from the mainland to go to Sligachan to climb Sgurr Nan Gillean, but the heavens opened and we had to spend a very wet day in Portree and driving round the island to Uig, but no climbing and couldn't even see the Old Man of Storr in the mist.

:welcome: mordax.

Great to see another member from Scotland. I envy you your location, except when the midges arrive in the summer. I had several excellent trips to Skye when I was much younger, but haven't been over since they built the bridge.

Welcome to the site Mordax!! I could be very interested in your offer as I've been planning a trip up to Skye for a wee while, but not got round to booking accommodation. You're apartments look great by the way. B)

Now all we need is some pics of your zed (in the beautiful Skye surroundings) B)B)