Front sidelight bulb replacement

MickJ

Was going to change the front sidelight bulbs for something a little better and have just looked up in my 350z manual what is involved, have I read it right that you have to remove the wheelarch liners to access the back of the headlights or is there an easier way?

Was going to change the front sidelight bulbs for something a little better and have just looked up in my 350z manual what is involved, have I read it right that you have to remove the wheelarch liners to access the back of the headlights or is there an easier way?

Mick, I can't remember about the sidleflight bulbs, but I knwo when I replaced the indicators, you can do without removing anything with some time, effort and patience!

But I just undid the bolt at the back of the headlight, holding it in..... (you see when you open bonnet)...... then did it that way as gave a bit of play....

So assuming it would be same, but someone will confirm I'm sure

be careful when withdrawing the bulb also., I dislodged my winker bulb when removing it,and it ended up lose inside the headlight unit :blush: , and ended up taking out the headlight unit complete to shake out the bulb.. :headhurt: wich involved removing bumper

one of my LEDs has failed, I got these at least 2 years ago, a cluster of 5 leds on every lamp, very nice and bright (blueish tinge same as the xenons, very nice) are they the same as yours? I need to buy a replacement

Yes, I have some blue LEDs I wanted to fit, but don't know if I can be bothered now, think I will go down the pub instead!

Got them from this chap on Ebay: 130102009298