Pair of 18" rays rear wheels and eibach spacers

lmc

Bought these from a fellow member with the intention of using them for drift wheels, I have since decided to keep my wheels so no longer needed.

They are a pair of rear wheels with 245 40 18 accelera tyres on them with approx 5-6 mm tread left. There is a little curb rash and a little bit of bubbling but nothing untoward.

Just looking to get back what i paid for them £220 collected (from Devon) or £245 delivered uk only.

8628509184_302571f153_z.jpg

8628514322_e9f67ce95f_z.jpg

8628516280_b4d4221659_z.jpg

8628506194_c09d2233d8_z.jpg

A pair of 20 mm and 25 mm eibach hubcentric spacers no longer needed due to new wheels.

Looking for £140 collected (from Devon) £150 posted uk only.

8627403231_a805b0553f_z.jpg

Yep. As soon as these come up for sale they are sold within seconds. I'll keep my eyes open.

Are you subscribed to the for sale forum? To be fair I just happened to be checking my e-mails when this thread was started.

Yep. As soon as these come up for sale they are sold within seconds. I'll keep my eyes open.

Are you subscribed to the for sale forum? To be fair I just happened to be checking my e-mails when this thread was started.

Im not mate but that would be handy, How do I subscribed to the for sale bit?

Im not mate but that would be handy, How do I subscribed to the for sale bit?

Go to the main for sale forum: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/32-for-sale/

Then click the "Follow This Forum" button. Each time a new topic is posted you'll get an e-mail.

I share this information on the strict understanding that you never beat me to something that I want! :p