Brembo as standard?

saiper

not sure off cost depends on how much you get some for but there is a guide in jdm section on doing this but another option im looking in to depending on extra cost is you can upgrade to the 370z brakes as a cheaper big brake upgrade

They fetch at least £500 a set with discs( maybe even pads too, never looked though)

Alex is your best bet though as others said, you know you're not going to get a set with seized pistons etc.

having only driven 2 zeds with normal brakes(old zed has totally standard brakes, this zed has some sort of uprated discs, pads & lines) I can't say how much, if any, brembo's are over the standards

I was qouted £900 for a 2nd hand decent set of brembo calipers pads, discs, lines basically everything you need to swap.

For me it was more the look of having brembos as normal road driving your not gonna notice any difference between brembos and non brembos, only on the track you will notice a difference. I spent the £900 LMGT4s instead :).

For me it was more the look of having brembos as normal road driving your not gonna notice any difference between brembos and non brembos,

Problem solved :lol::thumbs:http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/4-Front-Rear-Universal-Disc-Brake-Caliper-Cover-Brembo-Style-Medium-Small-Red-3D-/271134587891?pt=UK_CarsParts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM&fits=Model%3A350+Z&hash=item3f20e17bf3

• Like 1