V3 dipstick

evilscorp

Anyone got a pic of the vortech V3 dipstick? not sure what it looks like, I presume it is the brass plug directly horizontal when the charger is in place, Is it visible/accessible from the wheel arch area? I know you change the plug on top of the blower for the vented one but from my350z I can see this is not the dipstick.

Just want to make sure there is oil in there before I start the thing. :)

that's quite handy then. its just ive never seen anything written about coming with oil and it was only when I read your post I had a "oh sh1t" moment :lol: im STILL waiting on mine being delivered. its been 7-8 weeks since I ordered it and it hasn't even been sent yet :bang:

Well you probably know how long mine took :lol:

There is no instructions or marks to show which brass plug is the dip stick, Hope to pick up where I left off at the weekend but now waiting on other stuff ive ordered to be delivered :blush:

Its exciting eh lol. My afr guage is being delivered 2moro so im looking forward to getting that. Its like a mini xmas everytime a package arrives lol. Be sure to put up what one is the dipstick when you find out as itl be handy to know. Does the v3 have an oil cooler coming off it for the internal oil?

Just thought I would kill this thread as I finally managed to get hold of imperial allen keys and it was easy enough to check the level, dont know what the fuss was about on the other 350z website. I couldnt check the level from the wheel arch, just had to squeze my hand in beside the headlight and work it out from under the bonnet. Lucky the fluid is bright pink so easy to read.