Supermarket car parks !!!!!!

Munton87

Crazy. I don't understand that at all, it's only a car!

How do you manage driving on the roads, all those crazy madmen speeding past you at 30mph must be awful!

:lol:

I am careful where I park but not paranoid, much more to worry about in life like if you can feel your toes :blackeye:

Edited by spursmaddave

Wait, what? So if there was no end space you'd just turn around and go home?

Pretty much yes :)

But ive never had to as of yet, the multistorey at our asda never even gets more than 3-5 cars on the 1st floor let alone the top floor, so im always guranteed up on the top floor, in my pic is on the top floor ive parked there over 50 times now, and that space has never had anyone in it, even on bank holidays and such.

I parked at "every little helps" in Ashby late the other night to pick up some grub, in the Z.

Huge carpark designed for a couple fo thousand cars or so. Well out in the open, left it there. Yet when I come out, there it is, some random red fiesta ST decided it was a good idea to plonk on the line in the space next to my driver's door. When there's acres of spaces, and this was a good long walk from the shop front/door anyway...

Point being, you can never guarantee, you can only be a limited amount of careful. So what's the point in getting too worried?

Zackerly. Do the best you can, but you cannot take into account every eejit in the world.

Tbh, I tend to park near nice cars too, working on the basis they're as careful as me. They may not realise that when I park next to them in the truck, but I;m actually doing them a favour.