Blue tooth / horizontal tonneau boot thing / Badge / Gas struts

Zulu Zed

EDIT: Bluetooth sold, Everything else still Available!!!! Make me an offer!!!!

Evening all,

I have the following for sale:

Bluetooth Adapter - recently used and working perfectly: £70

Nissan Badge for Bonnet: £10

Horizontal privacy/boot cover. Handy for concealing contents of boot from prying eyes: £50

2 x bonnet Gas Struts. Previously fitted to 06 DE zed one of the screws is bent but will still function. Please note I only have the struts and two nuts i.e. what's in the photo's. You will need a bracket and possibly two more nuts to fit - see post below. £Offers

Prices above exclude postage, i am happy to post to the buyer at cost. Or they can be collected from Brentwood,

http://www.flickr.co...s/94354080@N05/

8589226217_a7a19e60ff_m.jpg

8590326654_1c2b963dfe_m.jpg

8589226597_229dca132f_m.jpg

8589227625_8f35d3f734_m.jpg

8589227175_d1007aa2b1_m.jpg

8589228187_41a4dfbe6a_m.jpg

Thanks for looking and please let me know if you have any questions.

Edited by Zulu Zed

Hi no problem - see pics in this thread http://www.350z-uk.c...-tonneau-cover/

Yes it is OEM it has two push studs securing the ends and then two tabs/clips which should "mate" with holes in the hatch section of the boot. I haven't got the one for sale with me today but I have another one fitted in my new zed (hence having one for sale) so i can go and take more pics at lunch if you like.

Edited by Zulu Zed

Hi no problem - see pics in this thread http://www.350z-uk.c...-tonneau-cover/

Yes it is OEM it has two push studs securing the ends and then two tabs/clips which should "mate" with holes in the hatch section of the boot. I haven't got the one for sale with me today but I have another one fitted in my new zed (hence having one for sale) so i can go and take more pics at lunch if you like.

Thanks, looks good, could i just get a picture with the bootlid shut please :)

As stated the bonnet struts just come as is - i assume there are a number of ways to fit these but they were fitted to my old zed by attaching a bracket (which i don't have) to the bonnet mount, and bolting directly to the wing (where my finger is pointing). Please check your own cars but looking at my new car it looks like there is already a hole there so you just bolt the strut in instead of the existing nut.

8594869022_b530788ddf_m.jpg

8594869014_a01e8eb3dc_m.jpg

Edited by Zulu Zed