Wheel Offsets!

Rajzed

I am looking at purchasing wheels, and I am not 100% about whether these wheels will fit.

I have a set of Rays with the GT Brembo kit.

The wheels I am looking at come in the following sizes:

19x9,5j et0 in matt black

and 19x10,5j et12 in hyperblack

or I can have 19"x10,5J all around et12 (also got these in black chrome)

Which of these options will fit my car without rolling the fenders? I don't mind buying spacers if need be (already have 20mm on front and 25mm on back)

Thank you in advance!!

Raj

I run 19"x9.5j ET20 front and 19"x10.5j ET20 rear supplied by CS with no issues, the rears are close though. I'd be weary of much lower offsets.

any lower off set than that on the rear with 10.5j your need to roll the arches.

I run 19"x9.5j ET20 front and 19"x10.5j ET20 rear supplied by CS with no issues, the rears are close though. I'd be weary of much lower offsets.

any lower off set than that on the rear with 10.5j your need to roll the arches.

I can run some camber with some stretched tyres to avoid rolling right? I have seen some examples - but not sure of how true the photos are!

yes you can....i had to roll the arches with 275/35/19 fitted to 10.5j wheel.i am 40mm lowered as well.just had to replace the rears and opted for some stretch look and added more poke with spacering.running 255/35/19 with 30mm spacer added

Edited by buster