Running with 1 lambda sensor?

The Chubby Ninja

Hey folks. Just wondering if it would be ok to run the car round the block a couple of times with one of the lambda sensors removed? Weird question i know but im 90% sure its the sensor thats causing my exhaust rattle at 2k rpm and want to remove it to see. Its been a complete ball ache trying to find it as ive removed nearly everything to try and solve this. Thanks for any input

Cheers alex. ive got a plug for it. I dont know how but when i was tapping the decat with a rubber hammer last night it was rattling and when i took the sensor out and hit the decat it didnt rattle. I couldnt get the sensor to rattle on its own but i didnt exactly bang it off anything as didnt want to damage it

Crapspeed silenced but ive also had japspeed unsilenced ones fitted and the rattle is there still. I thought it was the y pipe so i got a new one and it was still there. Ive also had 3 different y pipe back exhausts on and no joy. I took a couple of panels off and the 2 heatshields at the decats and cleaned them out as there were little stones in them but its still there. Its driving me nuts

*Update* just went out and removed the suspect sensor, went for a drive and its still there. Arrrgghh! It really sounds like its coming from the left decat when i hit the exhaust. Ive got a brand new set of decats in the garage that il fit at the weekend and il update this thread when i do. Cheers for the help alex