If your were going to move you Zed on...what would you get

deank93

I've been umming and arghing for a while over a few options: Porsche Cayman S, Evo X or super charging the 350Z - however I've now added the 370z as a possibility and hoping to test drive shortly.

Ruled out all BMW options, though outside they look great, power is amazing the inside for me is soooooo boring !

I'd love to go to 996 territory but just don't think I can afford it yet

I must be getting old as i like that rich

i know i go on about jags a lot but in this case with so many saying they want a V8, this is possibly one of the most reliable out there. the early model i have; has lots of issues, but the x150 seems pretty bullet proof. yes they are expensive to service etc but its a V8 and parts arent cheap as its a jag. but for comfortable cruiser and actually quiet good steering feel and feedback. its pretty good. its more driver involved than my x100 as the power steering setup on mine is over powering and numbs feedback. but given its size the xk is not a bad pony.

with regards to a TVR i iowuld love a cerb :cloud9:

If it was me I'd be spending some money on your 350Z, get some lovely exterior bits, decats instead of berks, nice exhaust and cai and an uprev, coilovers and some spacers. Then you'll see that changing car was just a thought

I think i'm edging towards sticking with the zed and adding a few bits to get the best from it and personalise it to my tastes over chopping it in and getting something else....thing is, no matter what i get I'd end up wanting to tweek it a bit and that would mean spending money over what i really should....a 320bhp rear wheel drive coupe that looks, sounds and goes as well as an HR does while being reliable and cheap to maintain can't be a bad thing can it.

But i think i'll put in a call to Craig at dyno tourqe and have a quick chat about the LS2 conversion....now that would be the dream!