Show me your Azure with Gunmetal/Anthracite Rays

Arran

As above really guys

Getting my wheels done soon and im torn between a few different shades, so need some ideas and to see what different shades look like on Azure blue. Also small chance but if someone has gunmetal rays with gold nuts that would be great as im toying with that idea on the lug nuts

Cheers

Arran

That looks great! How'd you get the centre caps done aswell without spraying the badge? Can the logo be clipped off?

The blue nuts look good to, would go gold to match the calipers myself but need to think on that yet not sure if it will be to much on the eye

Well I now have red calipers and need to change the nuts to red but just waiting on getting some from America when funds allow.

IMG_8615.jpg

Not sure how they were done, but it was a company that Abbey use for refurbs. Any normal powdercoating company should be able to provide the full service.

Thinking of getting RT to do them, I'm pretty sure il be going Aston Martin DBS grey, I had the DBS lightening silver on my E36 BBS and they looked beautiful with the blue tinge to it.

What company do you use for the nuts? Are they alloy or steel?

They are from Japan or America made of course by Rays and made of Duraluminum, which is a aircraft grade Aluminium. The weight difference from oem to these which saved me 1kg in weight. It may be such a small number but I was very surprised.

Unless Tarmac or Steve @ Redline can get them for you, I'd then have a look in America. Don't expect to get much change from £120 after shipping and tax.