350z Roof/Bike Rack options??

Jo3ly

I use a Halfords Hi-Level universal one. Excuse the pics, the rack was just placed on for the purpose of the photo and the straps are loose etc.

Just make sure the points of contact on the boot and bumper are clean before fitting so it doesn't scratch.

Rack2.jpg

photo.jpg

I emailed them for information and never heard back. I thought it could be a good tyre rack too ;)

yeah i emailed months back too but have never heard back! Funilly enough i was enquiring to use this as a tyre rack at the time too :)

I have an original boofsquire which I am trialling at the moment.

Its quite heavy in areas where the weight doesn't do anything.

I am hoping to manufacture a similar lighter product here in the UK with the same load capacity.

Watch this space but it could be up and running in as little as 2-3 months, with custom colours a possibility.

• Like 3

No worries. Takes a while to get the angle of the dangle right, but you've got my pics as a point of reference :thumbs:

Quite a few things in life can go wrong if you don't get the angle of your dangle right ;)

And flyboy, would you make some alterations to one for tyre carrying?

The halford one looks really high, dont think i like the look of that one. not to say it isnt perfectly safe

Iv got a saris bones and it fits great and even on my JDM bumper. Takes 2 mins to fit and is fine at motorway speeds!

y5e5adeg.jpg

Edited by SX Dave
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...

I am really interested in the boofsquire for my 370z GT. Like some i have emailed them a number of times but no reply. They have update the wide site also as, they have put info on about the new 370Z Nismo... Please if anyone has one, i would love to buy, i kayak and bike and the boof is the perfect option. :)