Bodytech Blackpool - Good Service - Paint Repair & Respray & Debadge

Stutopia

Just wanted to say I had quality service from Bodytech, Blackpool this week. http://www.bodytechb...co.uk/index.php

Not pleased with these dirty swine on the roof and one similar on the passenger door (not pictured).

IMG_1462_zps7d01a364.jpg

In the shop for a few days to have them removed and the two panels resprayed, which left me with this roof.

Roof_zpsbf171536.jpg

All gone. Very pleased.

Whilst she was in, they also kindly removed these offending items. Nothing against Nismo, but my Zed has no Nismo, so it hasn't earned the badge.

However, it has earned black burgers (100% horse free), which they kindly lacquered first for free.

Badges_zps4e588d47.jpg

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"

NoBadges_zps00996fbc.jpg

The eagle eyed amongst you will notice I now have a stubby on :rolleyes: did this job totally myself - pretty pleased with the result. Guide to follow. Thanks Steve @ Redline, once again a fine service.

Front_zps083aa356.jpg

Another ass shot, just because everyone loves a fine ass :teeth:

Ass_zpsbfa087fe.jpg

Such a good service I'm going back to them to refurb my alloys sometime soon, more to come on this in Wheels

http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/68623-opinions-wanted-gm-zed-would-like-to-meet-new-colour-rays-for-fun-and-more/

All in £450, which I think is reasonable for three repairs, two full panel resprays and de-badge, they also sorted two other small (probably shopping trolley :rant:) dings on other panels and buffed out a light scratch too.

Now I can clean the filthy beggar properly at the weekend.

PS - I now have some left over bits.

1x OEM aerial (slight scuff on shaft)

2x OEM Nissan burgers (one in great condition, one with a couple of flecks of black paint missing off the lettering).

The other badges mysteriously disappeared, probably somewhere on e-bay tonight.

Free to a good home.

PPS - Whilst in Bodytech I casually mentioned the job of removing the handbrake to fit my nice red leather gaiter and a new handle was a bit intimidating. Steve at Bodytech said he'd find a scrappy handbrake and we could do some experiments on that first to get it right, before having a go at the real thing. I love little bits of super service like that, it doesn't make me feel bad when I hand over the cash.

Edited by SuperStu

Thanks.

I just lucked out, couldn't get a recommendation off anyone but once I emailed bodytech and got an helpful and prompt response, it seemed like a good place to go. When I save up the pennies for the pock marked bumper I'll probably be back again. Almost seems pointless to do the bumper cos it'll be stone chipped again in days, and I refuse to wear a bra!