20% OFF MOT PARTS @ EURO CAR PARTS

SteveRS

Euro Car Parts are currently offering 20% OFF MOT parts on there website at the moment with the code MOT20. Thought this offer might be of interest to some members. I've just ordered a new Bosch S4 Battery with a 4 year guarantee for just over £63 including free delivery. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

euro car parts my ass,box says one thing but cheap parts inside.i would stay well clear.....

i am not just saying this but i work for a motor factor,but i wont say who as i am not going to addvertise.

fram filters ???

clutches,dont go near them,if you spend 8hours to fit a £20 clutch,you now it ent going to be mutch cop,

sorry but i got to be honest......

+1 on nap,I also have a trade account and can obtain much larger discounst than 25% as above we can haggle even further on the prices they do quote us ,but for sure i would be choosey what parts we use from Euro parts ,cworkshop consumables are fine suspension and ball joints can be ok but have shorter life than OEM or equivalent parts ,As for clutchs i not buy any again to much trouble ,also have issues with parts warranty very hard to get any resolution on dispute so be wary

I wouldn't visit that link above, antivirus popped up when I visited it, I think the URl is wrong maybe?

I think its supposed to be ........ http://www.carparts4less.co.uk/

I looked there but the website was slow as f**k, couldn't be bothered to wait. I received my parts from euro car parts, seem ok to be honest. The battery was Bosch and the disks are Pagid, they'd better be genuine......

euro car parts my ass,box says one thing but cheap parts inside.i would stay well clear.....

i am not just saying this but i work for a motor factor,but i wont say who as i am not going to addvertise.

fram filters ???

clutches,dont go near them,if you spend 8hours to fit a £20 clutch,you now it ent going to be mutch cop,

I dunno about that? I have used them for a long time. You can get Mercedes, Bmw or Porsche OEM parts for silly cheap e.g. Lemforder make mercs suspension stuff etc etc.

fram filters ???

I dunno about that? I have used them for a long time. You can get Mercedes, Bmw or Porsche OEM parts for silly cheap e.g. Lemforder make mercs suspension stuff etc etc.

+1 used them for loads in the past. The clutches they list for the 350z are the same Exedy ones that most traders sell on here, and the LUK flywheels, so hardly cheap crap. Just got to do your research first

The quality of some of their stuff is shocking, but if you know it's a decent brand it's usually fine. I use GSF a lot for my other cars too, and they're the same - but I tend to only buy bits if it's a decent brand - otherwise I avoid it.

But that's like anything. E.g. The q drive stuff is about a quarter of the price of the lemforder stuff but then you expect it not to last. Tbh I've never has any problems with hegnst or guttman either.

Well, it's a bit different to walking into the Nissan dealer - you've no choice on part manufacturer, but at least then you know the part you get has been properly tested and validated. With the likes of ECP/GSF you're always taking a punt on what brand you'll get if you buy blind - ECP is usually easier as their site tells you what brand you're likely to get, whereas GSF is utterly pot luck in my experience. I tend to order in advance of really needing the parts so I can take them back if they end up being shonky brands/quality.