Servicing/Customer care

Nick U

Hey guys,

Just picked up my car from it's first P2 service today. Cost me £260. Has anyone found the price to be vastly different to that anywhere?

(If you where wondering that was a Nissan dealer in Box, just outside Bath. 350Znismo will know it im sure!)

I have been impressed with Nissan's customer service as well, so much better than my experiences with Audi!! Anyone else any thoughts on this?

Oh....and isn't it fun burning the hell out of boy racers in Fiesta's and Corsa's :thumbs:

It really does make a difference if you go to a more rural garage, rather than an inner city one.

I was quoted £180 by the same group, ie Arnold Clark, in Edinburgh itself. When I queried the Livingston dealer as to why they were so much cheaper, they said it was to do with the extortionate business rates in the city, which result in a far higher hourly rate.

So, if you know of any near you, outside the major cities, might be worth a small detour - certainly was for me :teeth:

Gus

For the price difference, I don't care - I want the best possible people working on the car. I have a dealership 8 miles from me but I went to one 28 miles away because they had the better mechanics. A rubbish service will do the car more harm than good - found that to my cost in the past.