04 350z GT gunmetal **price dropped to £5995**

P19DRO

Here for sale is my much beloved 04 350z gt in gunmetal grey.

It is a UK car and has currently 56000 on the clock.

It has the normal GT extras i.e. xenon dipped beam, climate control, electric heated leather seats, bose sound system (now upgraded), cruise control and brembo brakes.

Over and above the GT pack this specimen has the alezan leather, Rays forged alloy wheels and McGard locking wheel nuts, uprated sound system with understrut subwoofer, stainless steel exhaust and eibach lowering springs.

I have all the standard parts apart from the standard exhaust and these will be included in the sale.

It has only part service history hence the low price but I can assure you that only the best ester based oils have been used and it has been serviced by myself annually, I have loads of receipts for oils and filters. The spark plugs have been changed, new ancillary belt has been fitted, it has had new front discs and pads installed, new whiteline bushes fitted to front suspension, new droplinks all round, adjustable camber arms fitted to rear suspension to bring the camber back into alignment, compression arm (banana arms) bushes replaced.

Thank you for you interest, please feel free to give me a call if you have any questions.

Please no test pilots, if you wish to test drive then you will require fully comp insurance on this car and can produce the correct documents along with driving license and I will be in the passenger seat.

The car has 11 months mot and 5 months tax left.

DSC01845_zps8375ad85.jpg

DSC01846_zps1caee8bd.jpg

DSC01848_zps6e637a91.jpg

DSC01847_zpsf133f36c.jpg

DSC01849_zps5aa5e8bf.jpg

DSC01852_zps24283ad7.jpg

DSC01844_zpsb9d05a77.jpg

Looking for £5995 or nearest offer.

**UPDATE** Bonnet and Private plate now removed

Edited by P19DRO

Fancy a nice convertible for the summer??

www.gumtree.com/p/cars-vans-motorbikes/honda-s2000-new-formula-red-low-miles-240bhp-vtec-px-welcome/1011190871

Thanks for the offer mate but just looking for cash

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ok, no worries.

How much has it been lowered, does it catch at all on speed bumps? Do you have any pics of the drivers seat and any of the back at all? So is it due a P3 (i think thats what its called lol)

I am very interested, would be a good adventure lol

4 hours mate, no worries at all. I do it all the time for work!

Very interested in this, but i may have to sell my s14a first, unless your interested in a part ex?

Your in Scotland right? Would be one hell of a drive from birmingham lol

Google says 4 and half hours, but that's in a car. I'd have to jump on a train and that's over 6 hours lol

4 hours mate, no worries at all. I do it all the time for work!

Very interested in this, but i may have to sell my s14a first, unless your interested in a part ex?

Your in Scotland right? Would be one hell of a drive from birmingham lol

Ok, no worries.

How much has it been lowered, does it catch at all on speed bumps? Do you have any pics of the drivers seat and any of the back at all? So is it due a P3 (i think thats what its called lol)

I am very interested, would be a good adventure lol

It is on eibach's so I think it is circa 30mm. You do need to be careful on some speed bumps but they can be negotiated pretty easily and I will get some pics of the drivers seat and so on later.

Ewan, it has a custom stainless exhaust from RMS in Prestwick from the cats back ... Sounds awesome!