Sat Nav panel replacement?

Louisa911

Hello

Picking up my 350z next weekend fingers crossed. Its not got the sat nav, but the cover / door panel that covers the gap is very scratched and just wondered how easy it would be to source a replacement? Nothing on ebay.

Another option would be wrapping it. Is it easy to remove the panel? Obviously not looked properly at the release yet as I haven't picked it up yet :)

Not too keen on the carbon look, so again wrapping isn't a great option. Also wouldn't want to do the whole dash so the wrap would have to tie in with the rest of the original dash.

The scratches seem quite fine but loads of them, more so down at the bottom underneath the opening button.

So maybe they would polish out a bit with something?

Any ideas would be great thanks!

Louisa

Also check when ordering it that its u.k not jdm as i belive there is a small colour diffrence i make the intier for bmw mini and JLR you would be surprise what you can do with a heat gun including repairs in the dash it self but be worned there is a fine line with this before you do more damage than good also if you do get a heat gun the you can change the heat and fan settings that way you have more control on the heat used i will have :thumbs: {or try then replace if only the door you need}

Petty much yes but if you go to far you will change the gloss levels and have a shiny spot where you have heated it also need to be carefull as you will loss the grain and have a flat spot,i am guessing they are made from pp rather that a pp/abs mix polymer so will not need much heat before it starts to melt so best try 160c and increase if needed also dont hold on area for long just a little heat goes along way