LED Bulbs

Shaun1982

In all honesty I've never been so worried changing some bulbs lol. All is fine though.

I'm on my phone but give me a minute & ill try sort you it out :)

Here you go dude

http://www.ebay.co.u...984.m1497.l2649

I fitted these bulbs today and just noticed that they are still turned on very slightly when they shouldn't be. So far I've found the bulbs to be great giving off a nice light but when they turn off, if you look at them, you can see that they are still turned on but are very dim. Should I be worried? Are yours the same?

• 3 weeks later...

Just to bump this thread - has anyone else seen that the bulbs stay on? As Jell says above, when driving around I see that the bulbs are still on but very dim. I'm going to check the car tonight when its dark to see if they turn off when the car is locked etc. Just wondering if anyone else has noticed this?

Matt :)

Yes they do that. It also happened in my previous two cars.

It must have something to do with the lower resistance in LEDs compared to regular bulbs.

Absolutely nothin to worry about and it won't drain your battery. I left my celiac at the airport once for 10 days and it fired up fine. Current draw is negligible :)

• 2 years later...