Genuine Nissan Tonneau Cover

Jobo

Hi folks,

The Z is sold so now selling the Tonneau cover which was bought for it 4 months ago.

Kit is in brand new condition, only thing is, there are meant to be 2x small rubber grommet type pieces to push into the holes for the top brackets to fix to the rear strut bar, but i forgot to remove these before selling the car, doh! So im not sure if it will fix via the top brackets, but im sure youd be able to put a nut/washer in place of the rubber grommets perhaps?

Anyway, apart from that, the whole lot is as new and would take £30 for it delivered.

If anyones interested please pm me and ill get in touch asap.

ruby

if you look under the rear strut bar you'll see some metal loop hooks to attach luggage net to. These are removed and the tonneau cover brackets screw into the holes. If you lift up the carpet there are some holes in the floor slightly ahead og the upper holes on the strut bar but parallel with them. This is where the lower brackets attach

Hi folks,

Sorry i've been a while replying, you know how it is!

Sinbad, sorry i dont have any pics of it unfortunately, although im sure some of the people on here would send you a pic of the cover in situe if your not sure what to expect.

And im sure, as M13KYF says, there will be an easy way of fixing the top two brackets.

Just need to get rid of it from the garage, no use to me now since ive sold my Z.