Anybody interested in a Meet at Rye House Int Kart Circuit for an Hours Karting this Spring..??

WhackyWill

Any Member's who are interested in a meeting at Rye House Int. Outdoor Kart Circuit this Spring ??

I can arrange a 1 hour two driver (You can do it on your own if you can do an hour in a Pro Kart, but good luck..!!)

race in a Professional Twin Engine Pro Karts..top end 70MPH at Rye House International Circuit.

Depending on the number of people interested will depend on cost,

I can also arrange food and hospitality and an area for car display..

Let me know if interested.

Cheers.

Will.

Depending on the date my OH may fancy this.... Our first date was an indoor karting thing and as much as i beat his ass i'm sure he may have let me win.....

He's at RAF Brize Norton and at that time will be working 8-5pm so i can come along as the 350z driver and cheer his ass on as i'm pants at go karting!!

Hi SMD.

Have you donr an hour in a Pro Kart before..??

Cost will bepend on numbers, I'm off to Tokyo in April, so looking at May when I'm back

that gives everybody enough notice and weather should be good by then...!!! :drive1

Don't forget the Wales weekend is 18th/19th and quite a few of us won't be around, the week before that is Japfest too and there are over 50 going to that too :)