Potential £16 cashback on £80 spend on petrol

Squee

Hi all,

I've not signed up to this yet but intend to do so although have a full tank of fuel so won't be re-fuelling for a couple of weeks yet.

Anyhoo, some of you may be aware of cashback sites such as Quido and TopCashBack and TCB currently have a promotion on where you download and app and scan/photo receipts and you earn cashback on certain purchases. Currently one of these is £2 cashback on £10 fuel spend at petrol stations (Shell, Essco and many supermarkets).

As mentioned I haven't signed up myself but thought it might be of use to some of you on here :) I'm gonna try and get onto it tonight but I have a very sickly iPhone and I think downloading an app might send it over the edge :(

A link to a more in depth discussion is here:

http://www.hotukdeal...erative-1475851

And linky to sign up to the actual thing is here:

http://www.topcashba...pAndSave/Offers

S.

EDIT: the HotUKDeals site is now saying you can only get £2 max cash back so maybe don't bother wasting too much time on this one ;)

Edited by Squee
  • Like 1

I have a personal Amex and a Company Amex and I always use it for fuel never had that deal Dblock....how..??? :thumbs:

google hotukdeals and amex foursquare. I have the link somewhere il find it. You have to fill up £50 at shell, check in with foursquare and then you get £15 back in 2 bill cycles.