How to pull out (not) Part 2

Beavis

So your to blame for pi$$ing that piloc off in the Astra are you Sarnie,,, after that he cut up Tim and then proceeded to drive up my chuff for five miles til i let him pass as he was going to cause an accident...

He then went up the White Z's botty til he finally turned left giving us all the bird as he did.

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

So your to blame for pi$$ing that piloc off in the Astra are you Sarnie,,, after that he cut up Tim and then proceeded to drive up my chuff for five miles til i let him pass as he was going to cause an accident...

He then went up the White Z's botty til he finally turned left giving us all the bird as he did.

nah , this was after the road rage incident with me and you , he took a shortcut to try and beat the convoy... I wish he had stopped :boxing: I was ready for pulling his head off

nah , this was after the road rage incident with me and you , he took a shortcut to try and beat the convoy... I wish he had stopped :boxing: I was ready for pulling his head off

Me to but Rachel would't let me... :thumbdown:

OOps :blush: Mrs Sarnies crossword was blocking my view :blush:

I did not know i had this on video Sarnie until i viewed it last night, i laughed when i found out Ryan captured it. :teeth:

Lets just say the air was very blue for about 1/2 a mile but then very quiet for about the next ten :tumbleweed::bose::lol:

bloody hell that was close! :scare:

wonder how fast the other guy was going though...sarnie had pulled out completely when the other guy arrived

He was an accident waiting to happen Val , he had previously nearly wiped out me , Davetstran and one of the guys in a white Zed...

I did not know i had this on video Sarnie until i viewed it last night, i laughed when i found out Ryan captured it. :teeth:

Lets just say the air was very blue for about 1/2 a mile but then very quiet for about the next ten :tumbleweed::bose::lol:

:lol:

do you think she'll be coming again :lol:

The annoying thing is that as a copper she has done all these advanced driving course so she already thinks she's a better driver than me and this just added fuel to that fire :blush:

The annoying thing is that as a copper she has done all these advanced driving course so she already thinks she's a better driver than me and this just added fuel to that fire :blush:

Having seen that she may have a point! ;)