New Head Unit Fitted Today.

MrE004

Thought this was the best place to post this.

Massive thanks to Buster today. Took my motor down to Zed Shed 2 and Bob did a fantastic job making what appeared to be a crazy massive day long slog happen in about an hour.

So now I've got a Pioneer AVH-2400BT and it is absolutely fantastic.

Although, it is another day where I learnt that I will have to use all the willpower I have (not a lot) to attempt to hold off the inevitable Zeditis. It's not working...

I'll add some photos when I've got some light and my camera to take some pics. There's a bit of a bonus too, I have been tagged with a Shed sticker!

Really glad someone's posted with good comments on this unit. I just picked up a Pioneer AVH-X2500T which I believe is pretty much the same, but slightly cosmetically different. Sounds like you're well pleased with it, so I'm hopeful I'll be the same!

However, the company that fitted it today couldn't get the steering controls working, so I'm taking it back on Wednesday as they think they know what they need to do differently. Just in case they don't figure it out, do you know which adapter this HU requires to make it all singing and dancing with the Bose amp/stereo, and particularly the steering controls? Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PS - Hope you don't mind me asking, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but it's so close to my HU I had to ask.

Really glad someone's posted with good comments on this unit. I just picked up a Pioneer AVH-X2500T which I believe is pretty much the same, but slightly cosmetically different. Sounds like you're well pleased with it, so I'm hopeful I'll be the same!

However, the company that fitted it today couldn't get the steering controls working, so I'm taking it back on Wednesday as they think they know what they need to do differently. Just in case they don't figure it out, do you know which adapter this HU requires to make it all singing and dancing with the Bose amp/stereo, and particularly the steering controls? Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

PS - Hope you don't mind me asking, I don't mean to hijack the thread, but it's so close to my HU I had to ask.

Here is a good place to see what you need. ;) Just double check that the options are correct.

http://incartec.co.u...78/Browser.aspx