New 350z Owner - Pick up Saturday

Evening, just got a quick question.

Ive been reading alot of speculation about issues with running the car on regular fuel, as the car is used I have no idea what it has been previously run on in its previous life. For peace of mind I would like to run it on super unleaded. Now this may sound like a stupid question but I thought I had best check. Can I just put 98 unleaded into the tank regardless of whether its been run on the standard stuff or not?

So after a very long week, and waking up at 6.30 this morning and not been able to get back to sleep I have finally made picked the car up. It really is everything I had imagined and a whole load more. Just thought I would post up some first thoughts after a day of ownership.

First impressions. I think the best way I can describe how the car looks is to describe it as handsome. The Kuro black paintwork when polished is the best colour for any car. Contrasting with the silver Rays wheels covered by the front and rear wide arches. The alezan leather interior again contrasts the black paintwork and matches the gold brembo brakes. You put the keys in the ignition and 3 clicks round you feel the hairs on the back of your neck stand on end as there is a dirty filthy V6 bellow front the exhaust pipes.

The power is effortless. There is no need to 'rag the tits' out of the engine to get it to shift. It pulls in any gear at any speed. When you do fancy a bit of spirited driving and drop it a gear or 2 down there is just a surge of power and an earful of V6 noise.

It really is a great all round car. It is also a car that is appreciated by everyone old and young and certainly turns a few heads.Pound per pound performance wise it truly is great value for money. The shape and styling hasnt really changed much since 2003 but yet it doesnt look a year out of date and has all the optional extras you could wish for in a car.

As you can tell im pretty please with my purchase. I wish to thank you all for advice and guidance provided both in my threads and around the forum.

Im planning on creating a build thread, although I think it will be a little while before any upgrades are made. Main priorities are to keep it clean and get it driven. I also plan on making a thread with the day to day running costs that I experience.

Thanks again