P3 service issues ... and LSD oils?

Zzzz...

Hello

Just come back from collecting my car after its P3 service... a few things I noticed...

They have not replaced the LSD oil,

They have not replaced the cabin air filter

The engine oil looks like it has been topped up rather than replaced, (same colour as it went in... gold brown coloured

Has anyone here had the LSD oil replaced under normal P3?

(not the guys who take their own oil in... etc...)

I checked the inspection sheet and it does say R ( replace)

L.S.D gear oil ( except viscous coupling type)

Since the 350Z rr is a viscous limited slip diff, I think it means you are not supposed to replace it ( correct?) :wacko:

I am going back in again tomorrow PM to check a few missing items , and the fact that they are unable to detect a continuosly occurring problem when changing from 4th to 6th gear. :angry:

I feel like I forked out 284.03 pence for an oil change and greasing the hinges of the doors...FFS!!!! :rant:

If the service said they something should be replaced and they haven't I would be straight onto the management. Check to see if you have been charged for the replacement part. Make sure it get fixeds and ask for the next service free.

If they don't just a quick email to Trading Standards to let them know they are doing

I think they are probably rightr in not replacing it ( well if they follow the service schedule, it says replace LSD oil UNLESS it is viscous coupling type, and the zed is a viscous limited slip diff, so I think it should not be replaced... I just wanted to know if anyone has had it replaced...

the other bits are going straight to the management tomorrow...as well as their inability to diagnose evident problems... (change gear 4th to 6th) ( even my girlfriend with the technical ability of a 3 year old can recreate the concern as I explained to them...)

Guest prescience
I think they are probably rightr in not replacing it ( well if they follow the service schedule, it says replace LSD oil UNLESS it is viscous coupling type, and the zed is a viscous limited slip diff, so I think it should not be replaced... I just wanted to know if anyone has had it replaced...

the other bits are going straight to the management tomorrow...as well as their inability to diagnose evident problems... (change gear 4th to 6th) ( even my girlfriend with the technical ability of a 3 year old can recreate the concern as I explained to them...)

You are correct about the type of LSD :) Are you sure about the change though, I thought it was inspect on a P2 and change on a P3?

The 4th to 6th sounds like (is) the 6th gear synchro (warranty) issue and surely they changed your engine oil :rant: