RH J8s with SP9000s - 19s

Rish

For sale as above.

Wheels: black spokes with polished lip, some kerbing on the right rear one which has been repaired, but cant be repaired to perfection. Kerbing on left front as well, which I will repair before sale.

Tyres: Have done 3K miles on them and have got loads of tread left.

Both have spent winter in the cellar.

Looking for 1200 ono.

I cant post pics for some reason, so if you are interested, pm me your email address and I will email pics.

Agreed,

They do suit a Kuro (or a white Zed) very much! :thumbs:

mmmm just wondering what they would look like on a UY? ;)

EDITED: Spelling corrected, as my fingers are not working, after all I'm meant to be working! :p

Hi Rish, how are you. Not heard from you for a while. Are you selling up or gettin new wheels?

All - I've sen these wheels in the flesh and they do look good on Kuro, UY and Chili in particular. Mind you your all know I like black centred wheels.. ;)

Thanks guys, I m just returning the car to stock now, sick of insurance hitting me for everything.

Like Kev says, the wheels will look good on pretty much any colour.

Come on boys, make me an offer, these have to go!

Digsy, I ve been fine, extremely busy with work and free time goes towards more work. :yawn:

Kev, you have pm. :)

i havent bought them as yet but i am looking in to them, the missus aint to keen on me getting new wheels at the moment due to the excess amount i have already spent although i think after all i have done i cant ride on stock wheels.

i should have the car back in about a week and i have took plenty of pictures in it sorry state, should have some paint on the shell as we speak although i havnt seen it yet :teeth:

• 4 weeks later...
now these would look fab on my ginger zed, im considering....whats your lowest price you would take? and are you going to modded nationals?

I would guess his answers to be:

Of course they would, make me an offer by PM and No :)