WHICH LIP

Payco

All

Looking for opinions on front lips. I fancy getting a Nismo carbon fibre front splitter lip 350Z 33n1. Does anyone have one fitted ?. If so I wouldnt mind knowing how good the fit is on the standard front bumper and seeing some pictures. Any thoughts or advice on alternatives that are good fits and not over stated would be appreciated..

Thanks

Payco

No, not that one. Looking to see if someone has fitted the CF Nismo 33n1 lip. Looks more subtle than the one you have shown. I have my bonnet and front apron wrapped in CF so fancy this one. Thanks for the response.

No, not that one. Looking to see if someone has fitted the CF Nismo 33n1 lip. Looks more subtle than the one you have shown. I have my bonnet and front apron wrapped in CF so fancy this one. Thanks for the response.

A picture of the one you want may help here :)

i may be wrong, but that carbon one looks like it will only fit over the nismo bumper?

the tarmac one looks like a good shout to me, that area of the car is likely to pick up all kinds of chips and scrapes ( especially if its lowered ) and the best bit is, due to the material its made from, will flex and not shatter on impact.

tempted myself to be honest

Soley a Nismo or you open to other options??

Jp visage do some nice stuff, a type b lip coupled with a Zunsport grille looks pretty mean to me ;)

Made from urethane some very springy but not cheap..

Steve 350z at redline is a good chap to talk to about this, got me a type b spoiler a while back and is searching a few more bits.. I don't want full kicks but mix and match so can be difficult but Steve has been sound for this ( thumbs )

http://www.jpusaco.com/product_info.php?products_id=55

Or check EP racings site.. Most of there stuff is fibreglass so cheaper but does go crunch and pop when you get a little close to a curb in the supermarket carpark. :-)

http://www.epracing.co.uk/Aero-Kit/Nissan/350Z/c-1-69-78-100/