5 minute DIY jobs,,,,,don't u just love em

Dicky

OMG

Nightmare of a morning also trying change side lights just done full wheel lock and pull arch liner back (which I think I've now damaged in my rage!) done one side then went to do other and noticed nail stick in my tyre went to nip down local tyre and exhaust and the new side light is not working already !! So now both bulbs don't work and I'm sitting in garage waiting for puncture to be fixed! Not only is it snowy cold I've been out trying to do these poxy lights since 9 this morning!! 5 minute job is not the word lol :(

Ha,ha ha ha .....sorry to laugh young man! .....Sounds like even Steven on the agrivation factor. It could be worse though, the nail may not have been right through and they've suckered you in to buying a new one ( nearly happened to me. Good job I got three estimates cos the first two were from the big named dealers who wanted to fit new and the last from a back street garage who found the nail wasn't right through)

• 4 weeks later...

Halfrauds say they will change any bulb for £4.50..so I took them my X5 for a side light bulb change.

1 hour later they did it, its a real s**it job, but who worries for £4.50..!!

Think I will do next time for all the hassle its worth!

I assume the bulbs have to be brought from halfords too?

I can imagine the halfords chap loosing his rag with a job like this and not taking care with the arch liner etc and screwing things up though? That would be my only conern :shrug: