MAP for NA 350z on TurboXs UTEC

keiichi tsuchiya

I "had" a UTEC it's sitting in a box somewhere in the loft now - never took the maps off it - didn't know I could and never really worried as I switched to a Haltech before I did any tuning.

What software is needed to get the map off?

Edited by Keyser

I "had" a UTEC it's sitting in a box somewhere in the loft now - never took the maps off it - didn't know I could and never really worried as I switched to a Haltech before I did any tuning.

What software is needed to get the map off?

You access it through Hyper Terminal :)

I think I still have one of the NA base maps somewhere on my computer if that helps?

I'm still using my UTEC on my REVUP for now with 4 Maps and a map selector switch for on the fly switching. Don't know who to post them but you are free to try.

It made 270.1whp(316fwhp) on the most aggressive map with an AEM CAI, Motordyne spacer and MREV 2, japspeed y pipe and K1(with bungs on - lost 20hp with bungs off!!!)

I will be selling this off cheap soon for someone else to enjoy on their zed.

my car with plenum skunk2 header dekat and catback clone hks I measured the rollers well 299cv flywheel

now i change the catback with www.toysauto.co.uk with cda bmc for v6 and plenumspacer the utec turboxs with base map the car has more torque and power is not changed significantly at higher revs

when i select the stock map I don't feel it changes the sound and even in performance

soon, I want to try one of those three maps to see if they can change something...

Drifts are interested in doing more than anything else to have much torque