Group Buy: Aerosync N-Spec Front Bumper

live2themaxuk

Ive seens great group buy going on , on my350z.com.

Nismo Style Polyurethane Front Bumper by Aerosync

-Durable Polyurethane Construction

-Excellent Fitment

-Shaved Nissan Emblem

$299!!!

N_bumper3.jpg

With the exchange rate as it is at the moment, it seems like a great deal.

Ive contacted the seller 'gruppe-s' on my350z.com for shipping prices and he wants to knwo how many ppl would be interested

How many people would want in on this if the shipping price was good?

Dont worry about comitting, just tell me if you would be interested if the shipping was reasonable.

Jamie[/img]

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What do you do about the lack of Headlamp washers on this new bumper - have to get 'em cut out? Or doesn't everyone have headlamp washers? :wacko:

It's a nice smooth bumper though

If you can get an answer on the question I'd be very very interested. I like that a lot. :thumbs:

What do you do about the lack of Headlamp washers on this new bumper - have to get 'em cut out? Or doesn't everyone have headlamp washers? :wacko:

It's a nice smooth bumper though

It shouldn't be too hard to get them cut out, personally I'd get rid of mine if i could :dry:

I think that GM one looks a little dodgy It may be the light but the colour match isn't great. More importantly there seems to be a bigger gap between the top of the bumper, in the middle, and the bonnet :wacko:

Think it might be the light mate, the doors look the same. Agree on the gaps, but then my OEM front bumper has slightly inconsistent gaps on it too.....

When you say 'spats', do you mean made by another company etc? This is a 'Nismo' style front bumper, bit IMO its actually nicer due to its smoothness, thogh it woudl still complememt nismo rears and sides.

OK so we got

1)live2themaxuk

2)H5

3)D20NNY

Anyone else before i try and get a quote on shipping? Like a say vaugue interest will do, just trying to secure a shipping quote at this stage

Jamie

Well, ive got a quote so far for 3 bumpers sent to ME personally, but i dont think thats the bes think, i dont fancy having to juggle money get stuck with selling them on, but at the moment the price is really good.

Ive asked him to re-price for bumper+shipping as individual orders direct from him. Ill let you know as soon as i know.

Jamie

Hi everyone

OK ive got a quote back for individual shipments and the shipping would end up being the same price as the bumper, so all in it will be about £300

The price i got quoted for 3 bumpers shipped to me was alot better, but i would then be assuming all the risk of the order and it wouldnt be like a 'group buy' at all, which is unfortunate. So i think its best , for me, to act as a supplier, assume the risk of the order and say:-

Bumper delivered to London for Pickup = £250 ( all taxes paid)

If you interested, let me know, and i will order.

Jamie

One annoying, practical question, number plate mounting?? Anyone got the time / skill / inclination to photoshop one of these with a number plate on see the real picture can be seen?? :D;)

Just sorting out some other toys, will let you know the order shortly mate. :thumbs:

One annoying, practical question, number plate mounting?? Anyone got the time / skill / inclination to photoshop one of these with a number plate on see the real picture can be seen?? :D;)

Just sorting out some other toys, will let you know the order shortly mate. :thumbs:

Just stick the plate directly onto the bumper. I have :thumbs: