350z roadster, help needed

HI GUYS,

JUST JOINED AND NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE, PLENTY OF THE BAD SORT ABOUT. i HAVE A BRIT O5 PLATE ROADSTER AND AM LOOKING AT FITTING A NISMO EXHAUST. EVERYTIME I START SEARCHING FOR INFO I END UP IN THE US, SO.... WHICH OF THE NISMO EXHAUSTS DO I GET AND ARE THEY LEGAL ( EMMISIONS) IN THE U.K. YET. COULD ALSO DO WITH TIPS ON SUPPLIERS.

KEEP IT REAL,

MARTINMAC

HI GUYS,

JUST JOINED AND NEED SOME GOOD ADVICE, PLENTY OF THE BAD SORT ABOUT. i HAVE A BRIT O5 PLATE ROADSTER AND AM LOOKING AT FITTING A NISMO EXHAUST. EVERYTIME I START SEARCHING FOR INFO I END UP IN THE US, SO.... WHICH OF THE NISMO EXHAUSTS DO I GET AND ARE THEY LEGAL ( EMMISIONS) IN THE U.K. YET. COULD ALSO DO WITH TIPS ON SUPPLIERS.

KEEP IT REAL,

MARTINMAC

hi Martin, :welcome:

Welcome ,

most people who have the nismo have to Import them from the states , I was lucky with mine and picked it up s/h in the UK..

by the way caps lock is 3rd up on the left :thumbs:

Guest prescience

All of the aftermarket exhausts are cat-back so emissions are irrelevant just due to exhaust change. Techically I believe they are illegal from a loudness ( dB ) point of view but no-one has ever been pulled up on it or failed an MoT test as a consequence AFAIK

Welcome WTF does 'KEEP IT REAL' mean :blush:

All of the aftermarket exhausts are cat-back so emissions are irrelevant just due to exhaust change. Techically I believe they are illegal from a loudness ( dB ) point of view but no-one has ever been pulled up on it or failed an MoT test as a consequence AFAIK

Nismo will be fine for MOT test, mine sailed through..

Remember Dorian "Keep it Real" :thumbs:

Guest prescience

You didn't, you changed to NISMO?

:tumbleweed:

Ho Ho..... shall "I " get your coat

Guest prescience

:tumbleweed:

Ho Ho..... shall "I " get your coat

wtf.gifblocked.gif:teeth:

HI GUYS,

KEEP IT REAL,

MARTINMAC

Welcome mate,,, no need to SHOUT!!!!! :teeth:

HI GUYS,

KEEP IT REAL,

MARTINMAC

Try here:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/NISMO-35 ... enameZWDVW

Watch out for the import duty and VAT :)