350z-uk Calendar Pictures

DoogyRev

Ok Folks, we have an official calendar email address so you can email picture entries though out the year B)

The calendars have been a great success over the last few years and long may that continue. They do however rely on you the forum members to take and submit the photos. The more support we get the better they will become each year.

The Address is calendar@350z-uk.com

I will be monitoring the account and will collate any pics send this coming year for next years calendar. This has been set up to try to get pictures that are posted earlier in the year so that we can maximise the opportunity for all to enter.

If you email any pictures please make sure they are hi-resolution copies and you have permission to submit them, please also include your forum username and which month of the year you would like them submitted. Don't forget that if you see any pictures posted that you think would be suitable entries for the calendar, you can PM the OP with the email address to submit them, or PM me and I will contact the OP.

Thanks to all those who have submitted photos and purchased calendars in the past :yahoo:

Any questions please let me know

Jim

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...