Autosport International

Mishimoto

We went last year, it's good. Lots of different marques and an opportunity to speak to suppliers about all sorts of modifications and extras. You won't find much JDM stuff but lots of manufactures, in particularly Uk ones where you can pick up all sorts of extras. I ordered by HEL brake lines from them for the MR2 at a bit of a discount.

The auction was good last year, they had the Shelby Gt500 Eleanor for gone in 60 secs, went for silly money. :)

We went last year, it's good. Lots of different marques and an opportunity to speak to suppliers about all sorts of modifications and extras. You won't find much JDM stuff but lots of manufactures, in particularly Uk ones where you can pick up all sorts of extras. I ordered by HEL brake lines from them for the MR2 at a bit of a discount.

The auction was good last year, they had the Shelby Gt500 Eleanor for gone in 60 secs, went for silly money. :)

Interesting I was not aware that an auction would be taking place. Were you able to watch any of the live indoor driving? The caterham ride-a-long site looked like a great time.

Mishimoto has a booth this year at Autosport! If anyone wishes to stop by and speak with us that would be fantastic. Booth 7610. I will have some images of the event in the next few days.

Thanks

I'll pop over to oggle your delights!

Awesome! Swing by and mention you are from the forum. Andrew should be there to answer any questions and chat.

Thanks

Mishimoto has a booth this year at Autosport! If anyone wishes to stop by and speak with us that would be fantastic. Booth 7610. I will have some images of the event in the next few days.

Thanks

I'll pop over to oggle your delights!

Awesome! Swing by and mention you are from the forum. Andrew should be there to answer any questions and chat.

Thanks

Will do. I'll be there Friday.

I'm hoping to be going this year, I've been a few times now but missed the last couple.

Really good show with proper cars and proper stands. None of this max power lark.

Awesome!

I've attended the last 4 years and will be there on Friday trade day. I'll come along to the mishimoto stand.

Great, looking forward to this!

:worthless:

:teeth:

No worries, I will update this thread as much as possible with pictures as we collect them from the event.

Thanks