How many people flash you...

AMT

No not as exciting as you first thought.. no scantily clad things in this thread I'm afraid :blush:

How many times do people flash you for your Bi-Xenons... lol. First I thought the level or something was up but no, everythings fine n' dandy, just that there Xenons. Loads of people have flashed me at night, I even had a bus driver shake his head at me for having my 'headlights' on... :angry: ...to which I flashed my HEADLIGHTS! at him. He then looked a bit sheepish from what i could see when he passed lol. Had people flash me going round a corner and blinding me too...which is not ideal.. :drive1

Probably set too high, get them adjusted.

Nope checked, fine lol. Just people seeing them at the wrong angle or the wrong time (like on a hill or something)... I still get blasted in the eye everytime a RangeRover comes near me lol.

Lol not as bad as when I first got Zed... thought the lights were broken (forgot to double turn stalk). Ended up flashing accidentally a driver making him pull over on a main road, of course I paniced and drove off causing him to go mental.

I remember last year someone was driving down the M8 with their indicators on, so when I went by I pointed down and before I could let him know it was his indicators with some sort of gesture, he slammed the brakes on and swerved to the hard shoulder pml! Ooops... :blush::lol:

Edited by AMT250
  • Like 1

When you say you checked, do you mean by using the lens things that MOT places have, or is there another way of checking that's a bit easier?

I got flashed a few times when I first got the 911. Turns out one light was miles above where it should've been, despite looking fine in terms of beam dispersal on the road.

Mechanically friends people that do mechanicy stuff. I have no idea, but apparently their fine. lol (can you tell I know nothing about mechanical stuff?... lol).

Still lovin' the bluey hugh off them when they start up, like their powering up or something lol.

Question!....

When you flick your headlights on theirs a mechanical sound, I heard with the bi-xenons it just changes the direction of the beam or something?? What s the noise, a bit of plastic moving out the way of the lens or something? :blush:

Edited by AMT250

lens are self levelling, the noise you here is mechanism setting its self to the correct position. as for knowing if they are focussed right; the only way is in an MOT centre, with a lens beam level checker. you can point It at a wall and get a rough idea, but ot wont show if its fully accurate or not. MOT centre will possibly do it for free if you ask nicely.