3 for price of 2 car cleaning products

AndyC

Yup - not a bad deal, I stocked up on their wash, wax and speed detailer for the shows.

They didnt seem to stock the clay bar though, and I have just used up my last one. Will have a look at a local motor factors today to see if I can get some more.

Can't see the first pic :p

I have the megs clay bar and have used it on the car about 3 times using the detailer sparingly and its still going strong :thumbs:

EDIT: Yes thats the shampoo I've bought. Used to have the Megs Gold Class shampoo but fancied a change :thumbs:

Is the NXT shampoo this stuff?

00007474.jpg

I got that plus one of each of these:

00007489.jpgmeguiars-nxt-generation-speed-detailer-473ml_4_1.jpg

Has anyone got one of these, and what are their thoughts? enough to do the whole car?

G1116_QuikClaySystem.jpg

Check!

Excellent stuff. Top tip with the NXT wash is to wash a section at a time and rinse off - that way you end up with much less water marks than doing the whole car in one go.

Also, try and get a water magnet if you can - awesome:)

They didnt seem to stock the clay bar though, and I have just used up my last one. Will have a look at a local motor factors today to see if I can get some more.

They don't do the clay bar on its on mate, only in the pack with the detailer.

They don't do the clay bar on its on mate, only in the pack with the detailer.

used this clay bar brand seems good , and you can just use soapy water as a lubricant :thumbs:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SONUS-SFX-ULTRA-F ... dZViewItem

Good spot Tim :thumbs: I'll bear it in mind. It looks like a much bigger bar than the Megs one too??

Btw - you still got any Autosol? If so, could I pinch a couple of tubes from you in Wales please?

Yep I'll put some in the boot,, :thumbs: £3 / tube special members price :teeth:

Is the NXT shampoo this stuff?

00007474.jpg

I got that plus one of each of these:

00007489.jpgmeguiars-nxt-generation-speed-detailer-473ml_4_1.jpg

Has anyone got one of these, and what are their thoughts? enough to do the whole car?

G1116_QuikClaySystem.jpg

All excellent products i have them all and they will get used a lot this weekend and next saturday before wales. :teeth:

Good spot Tim :thumbs: I'll bear it in mind. It looks like a much bigger bar than the Megs one too??

Btw - you still got any Autosol? If so, could I pinch a couple of tubes from you in Wales please?

Yep I'll put some in the boot,, :thumbs: £3 / tube special members price :teeth:

Saw it in Halfraud for over £6 :scare:

Saw it in Halfraud for over £6 :scare:

hence the name ;)