Newbi desperatley seeks....

Hey guys, I had a 350Z for about 2 days in Jan, having waited four years to get my hands on one....which promptly got wrecked. I don't want to talk about it (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfzu5QZrz0 if you want the details)

Anyway, 12 weeks, 1 lawyer, 200 phone calls, and a compalint to the FSO later my insurance company may be about to give me a replacement. JOY :yahoo:

So I thought I'd drop you all a note as I can't wait to re-join the select few and have me a Zee as they say

Peace B)

Hey guys, I had a 350Z for about 2 days in Jan, having waited four years to get my hands on one....which promptly got wrecked. I don't want to talk about it (see http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubfzu5QZrz0 if you want the details)

Anyway, 12 weeks, 1 lawyer, 200 phone calls, and a compalint to the FSO later my insurance company may be about to give me a replacement. JOY :yahoo:

So I thought I'd drop you all a note as I can't wait to re-join the select few and have me a Zee as they say

Peace B)

Ah, they get under your skin don't they. Welcome aboard and don't forget to post pics when it arrives! :thumbs:

The joy of bloke freindships, even when you think the worst thing has happened to you, you're mates can always find a way to take things that little bit further. They're all BMW freaks, and of course dead jealous....funnily enough the chief amoungst them just bought himself a MG TF, now who's gay?

:welcome: Billy and enjoy the forum.

If you get your replacement Z in time why not come to the NW drive with 27 other Zs and then you can show tya mates that it's no hairdressers car.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5198

A few are staying over night in Chester, so if ya can get ya name down :thumbs:

Wow, that looks awesome! However, whilst I beleive that the insurance should be sorted this weekend I'm not holding my breath...can you put me down as a possible?

:welcome: Billy and enjoy the forum.

If you get your replacement Z in time why not come to the NW drive with 27 other Zs and then you can show tya mates that it's no hairdressers car.

http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5198

A few are staying over night in Chester, so if ya can get ya name down :thumbs:

Wow, that looks awesome! However, whilst I beleive that the insurance should be sorted this weekend I'm not holding my breath...can you put me down as a possible?

your name added as a possible :)

It's going to be the uprated 06 model....stupid bloody face lift caused me no end of hassle

....assume you mean the car :p

:lol:

:worthless:

:rant::D yes I know....thanks for reminding me that I own nothing at the moment except a promise!

In all seriousness the moment she arrives I'll drop some pictures up

It's going to be the uprated 06 model....stupid bloody face lift caused me no end of hassle

:rant::D yes I know....thanks for reminding me that I own nothing at the moment except a promise!

On about your face lift divvy, I mean Billy :p

Ah, yes, er....I knew that..... :)

:pinch: never was the sharpest tool in the box

Ah, yes, er....I knew that..... :)

:pinch: never was the sharpest tool in the box

Haha - pass the that glass hammer, it's alongside the right handed screwdriver ;)