Nismo S tune exhaust

Phlukey

Thanks Steve, think I may have spoken to you earlier on eBay wrt cargo net. I believe that the nismo cat back systems retail for around £1350 new and having only just bought my Zed, that's a bit out of my price range at the moment, sorry. Will keep my eye out for a clean used example, but thanks for the offer!

Japspeeds look great value for money and I know the quality of their welds etc is good, as I have one on my MR2 turbo, but just a little worried from what I've read on here that it would be unbearably loud (damn saying that makes me sound old :-/ lol).

P.S. Steve, think I may have sourced a cargo net from Alex. Thought I'd let you know, just in case you were going to order me an extra one in, cheers.

There are far better options for your money to be honest, Milltek isn't that quiet ;)

Just avoid japspeed and you will be fine lots of cheaper options than a Nismo. Cobra, Scorpion, Buddy Club etc etc etc

All depends what you want, there is hopefully a big meet at the Grasshopper in Westerham in January, maybe hold off till then and head some in the flesh ;)

Just love the look, as well as the sound of the Nismo (classy ;-), although HFCs will be needed to get it sounding its best. Good call on the meet. YouTube clips are one thing, but nothing compares to seeing / hearing them in the flesh to make the best decision I spose.

Exactly and also as I have found out it isn't just what you hear from the outside that's important either. I agree the Nismo is classy but you are paying a lot for the name unfortunately :dry:

I have a Milltek + Berks HFCs and it is perfect for me, quiet when I want it to be and on the motorway almost silent but lovely growl when you give it the beans :cloud9:

There are far better options for your money to be honest, Milltek isn't that quiet ;)

Just avoid japspeed and you will be fine lots of cheaper options than a Nismo. Cobra, Scorpion, Buddy Club etc etc etc

All depends what you want, there is hopefully a big meet at the Grasshopper in Westerham in January, maybe hold off till then and head some in the flesh ;)

Giving head to an Zorst in the Grasshopper car park Dave?

I told you to keep out of my meds cabinet!! :boxing:

Edited by 4RE Leather

Giving head to an Zorst in the Grasshopper car park Steve?

His name is Dave.

His name is Dave.

NURSE!!!!

Peter has got out and logged onto the forum again.....

His name is Dave.

I was told he responds to anything lol:)

His name is Dave.

NURSE!!!!

Peter has got out and logged onto the forum again.....

Meeowww